Turning the Tables on Creditors Harassing You
Free Initial Consultation
HELPING INDIVIDUALS THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF MICHIGAN TO PROTECT THEIR RIGHT TO PRIVACY
At Andrew L. Campbell Attorney At Law, I work with people to protect their privacy rights. I use little known laws and rules that allow my clients to turn the tables on businesses that were previously harassing them. For example,
- You might be experiencing sexually harassing behavior from supervisors, employees or customers at your place of employment;
- Maybe a business is leaving prerecorded messages on your cell phone without your consent;
- Perhaps a debt buyer or collector is harassing or threatening to sue you on a debt you don’t owe.
- You might have false, inaccurate, or obsolete information appearing on your credit report.
- You may have been paying a debt settlement company or a credit repair company for over a year that you now realize is a scam.
In each of these situations, someone is invading your right to privacy in some way….